Version 1.5 Last Revised – October 2015
1. Glimmer/Grinder Ltd is a company incorporated on the 14/12/2007 under the laws of Malta, with registration number C-43108 and with registered address at 115B, Suite 3, Old Mint Street, Valletta. Glimmer Ltd trades under the trade name portomasolive.com (accordingly any reference to portomasolive.com or Glimmer/Grinder shall be construed as constituting a reference to Glimmer/Grinder Ltd)..
2. Glimmer/Grinder Ltd was awarded a Class 1 on 4licenseon the 30/05/2008, with number MGA/CL1/447/2008 by the Malta Gaming Authority (www.mga.org.mt).
3. Glimmer/Grinder’s live games run on a platform owned by Grinder Ltd which company has been awarded a Class 4 license by the Malta Gaming Authority on the 30/05/2008, with number MGA/CL4/446/2008 and a Continuation Licence (No: 000-039319-R-319318-001) by the UK Gambling Commission and its virtual casino games run on the Net Entertainment Malta Ltd gaming platform which has also been awarded a Class 4 license, by the Malta Gaming Authority and are both also regulated by the said Authority.
4. This agreement establishes the terms and conditions for the contractual relationship between Glimmer/Grinder and any person registering with Glimmer/Grinder, known as a ‘Player’ or ‘User’. Each User is required to accept these terms and conditions when registering for an account with Glimmer/Grinder and is bound by them throughout the existence of the relationship.
5. Glimmer/Grinder reserves the right to change these terms and conditions including any of the game specific rules at any time and without prior notice. Should there be modifications to these Terms & Conditions, the revised Terms & Conditions shall be notified to the Player, who prior to accessing his account for the first time after such changes take place, must re-confirm his/her acceptance. It is the Player’s responsibility to ensure he has read and/or re-read, as the case may be, the Terms & Conditions and is familiar with them. Should the Player, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of Glimmer/Grinder anymore, he can withdraw all available funds and close the account.
6. Upon registration, a contractual relationship is created between the registered Player and Glimmer/GrinderLtd, and is governed by these terms and conditions and by the Laws of Malta.
7. In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the terms and conditions and versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
1. Any Player applying for an account must be at least 18 years old, or in the case of Estonian nationals not less than 21 years of age.
2. Persons residing in the following Countries cannot register with Glimmer:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, Congo, DR Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Dominica, Djibouti, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, France, French Guyana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guam, Guatemala,Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Gunea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea Republic, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mariana Islands, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Martinique, Mayotte, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Non spec Asia Pas Location, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territory, Panama,Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan Province of China, Tadjikistan, Tanzania United Republic, Togo, Tonga, Thailand, Timor Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Uganda, United States of America , United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Western Sahara, Vatican City, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Yugoslavia, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
3. Players agree to abide by these terms and conditions at all times, and also confirm that they are:
- Not acting in the interests of any third party;
- Not utilising funds originating from any criminal activity or activities;
- Not utilising bank accounts, debit cards, credit card/s they are not authorised to use;
- Not going to attempt to hack the website or, to alter its code in any way;
- Not going to take part or organise any criminal actions against Glimmer, its affiliates, and its Players;
4. In the event of a Player not respecting one or more of the rules as mentioned in 2.1,2.2 and 2.3, Glimmer/Grinde will close the account and may confiscate the available funds.
5. It is the responsibility of the Player to verify that when opening an account and conducting business with Glimmer/Grinder they are not breaking any laws and are of legal age to gamble in their jurisdiction.
6. In order to open an account with Glimmer/Grinder, the prospective customer must correctly fill in the online registration form found on the website and read and accept the terms and conditions as found on the website www.portomasolive.com.
7. The Player must submit true and correct information during his registration, which include a valid identification, address and contact email or personal telephone number. The Player also agrees to keep the information submitted updated should there be any changes to the personal data provided. The player must register personally and in his/her own name.
8. The Player is restricted to opening only one account or having one active account at any point in time. It is prohibited for players to sell, transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other players.
9. Glimmer/Grinder may, at its own discretion and without having to provide any justification, refuse to open an account or close an existing account. In this case any contractual obligations already made, shall be honoured. Players can also choose to close their casino account directly by logging into their player account or else request closure by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. All accounts are opened and transacted in the Euro currency;
11. No interest is paid on any funds, irrespective of the amount, held in the Player’s account. Glimmer/Grinder Ltd is not, and does not purport to be, a financial institution.
12. It is the responsibility of the player to keep track of winnings and report them to the proper authorities, if the player resides in a jurisdiction where those winnings are taxable.
13. During the registration process the Player will be able to choose his login name and password. This password may be changed by the Player at any time.
14. The Player must keep his login ID and Password secret at all times. In this respect, Glimmer/Grinder advises the Player not to write down his login ID and password in a way that can be easily found or used. Glimmer/Grinder also advises the Player not to leave his computer unattended when logged in so that he can avoid any one using his account without his consent. Glimmer/Grinder also advises the Player to construct a password which contains upper case and lower case alphabetical characters and numbers with a minimum length of six characters.
15. If a bet/s is placed using the login name and password of a Player it will be considered to have been made by the same Players and therefore shall be accepted and deemed valid.
16. Glimmer/Grinder reserves the right to examine and confirm the identity of its Players. When deemed necessary, Glimmer/Grinder will request that documentation proving the Player’s identity is forwarded to its offices. Examples of documentation requested could be certified copies of photo id’s, bank statements, references, last utility bill, etc.
17. If an account remains inactive for a period of 30 months or more, Glimmer/Grinder is obliged to report such accounts to the Malta Gaming Authority, in accordance with the Remote Gaming Regulations. Glimmer/Grinder may be asked to transfer any outstanding balances to the care of the Authority. Glimmer/Grinder will attempt to transfer such funds to the Player before reporting to the Authority.
18. Following uninterrupted inactivity (i.e : When no login is performed on the platform) for a duration of at least 12 months, a monthly account maintenance fee of five euros (€5) will be charged by Glimmer Ltd after the 12th month of continuous inactivity.
19. Players who wish to recover funds held in a closed, locked or excluded account, are advised to contact Customer Support on: email@example.com
Deposits, Transfers and Withdrawals
1. Deposits can be made into the account by bank transfer, telegraphic/wire transfer, by VISA and MASTERCARD. The name on the credit card, eWallet or the bank transfer should be identical to that of the Player transferring the funds. If this is not the case, the deposit will be rejected and the funds paid back. Any charges levied by the banks/payment gateways will be deducted from the reversed amount.
2. Minimum deposits:
- 10 € on deposits made by Credit Card, eWallet or wire transfer.
- 10 € for deposits made by bank transfer.
- Maximum deposits: Deposit limit can be set by player upon registration.
3. Any funds deposited must be utilised for the placing of bets. Any suspicious activity on an account could lead to the Player being reported to the relevant authorities, freezing of the funds and could also lead to the closure of the account and confiscation of the funds.
4. Bonuses can be placed into a Player’s account from time to time as part of a sales promotion/marketing campaign. These bonuses cannot be withdrawn/paid-out but must be used for the placing of bets. A bonus must be used within two months of it being placed in to the account or else it will be withdrawn.
5. Funds cannot be transferred from the account of one Player to the account of another Player.
6. A Player can at any time log in to his account and view a statement of his account which would show all transactions effected on that account, namely deposits, bonuses, winnings, bets and withdrawals. Should the Player notice any mistakes he should notify Glimmer/Grinder immediately so that the mistake can be rectified. The Player should report such a mistake within 90 days from when the mistake first appeared on the statement available on the website.
7. At any time, a Player can decide to withdraw part or all of his funds from his account by selecting amongst the various options made available by Glimmer/Grinder. Depending on the currency, frequency of requests and on the chosen withdrawal option, certain transaction fees may apply. Glimmer/Grinder will inform the Players about the exact amount of these fees before the transaction takes place. Once all the available funds have been withdrawn, the Players has the right to close his Glimmer/Grinder account if he/she wishes to do so.
1. The minimum amount for a withdrawal via bank transfer is €30 (thirty Euro). Processing fees maybe applicable;
2. The minimum amount for a withdrawal into a Visa card (CFT) is €10 (ten Euro);
Before a withdrawal request is carried out Glimmer/Grinder must be satisfied about the authenticity of the Player.
8. Glimmer/Grinder will do its utmost to process any withdrawal requests within 3-5 working days from receipt of such request.
9. Customers can deposit their account credits via the following:
- Credit / debit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard)
- Bankwire (Please enquire on ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for details).
- E-Wallet (Moneybookers, Neteller, Webmoney, PaySafe Card, iDeal)
- Card deposits are automated – once your deposit transaction is authorized by your issuer, the funds will be credited to your account instantly.
- Bankwire deposits will be credited to your account by Customer Support as soon as they appear as cleared funds on the specified bank account.
- To speed up this process, please ensure that you quote your username & email as a reference on the deposit and notify the Customer Support team of the transfer details (amount, reference, bank account) as soon as the funds are sent.
10. All withdrawals will be processed at a maximum € 5,000 or equivalent per day.
-Refunds can only be sent to cards which have previously been used to deposit;
-MASTERCARD – refunds not available;
Withdrawals can be requested from the “withdrawals” option within the “My Account” section. The default withdrawal method selected by the system will be the same one used to deposit, although in the case of pre-paid cards, Mastercard, and other means that do not allow for deposits, withdrawals will be deposited in an account to be indicated by the player. Once requested, withdrawals will be held for authorization by Finance Department – once authorized, the funds will be paid to the customer. Please note that with respect withdrawals request, Glimmer/Grinder is legally required to request proof of identity, address and a confirmation of the initial original deposit that was used to deposit credits, prior to processing a withdrawal request and to change the requested withdrawal method if and when appropriate.
11. Glimmer/Grinder has the right at any time to request relevant documents from player to ensure authenticity.
12. Any transaction fees which may arise when a player deposits shall be incurred by Glimmer/Grinder. However in the event of withdrawals, transaction fees may be incurred by the Player. If the method of withdrawal chosen by the Player occasions any charges, these shall be made known to the Player and deducted from the funds demanded to be withdrawn.
13. All transactions made by players on our site are checked to prevent money laundering and other illegal activity. Any suspicious transactions will be reported to the relative authorities.
1. A bet can only be placed by a registered Player.
2. A bet can only be placed over the Internet.
3. A bet can only be placed by a Player if he has sufficient funds in his account with Glimmer/Grinder.
4. The bet, once concluded, will be governed by the version of terms and conditions valid at the time of the bet being accepted.
5. A bet is deemed to have been placed as soon as confirmation of the acceptance of the betting offer from Glimmer/Grinder is received on the device or computer of the Player.
6. The Player affirms that at the time he placed a bet or bets he had no knowledge as to the outcome of the respective game or that actions are being taken to affect the outcome of the games. Where there is a suspicion of a violation of this rule, Glimmer/Grinder retains the right to void the bet and refuse to pay out winnings. It also retains the right to take any further action to protect its legitimate interests and to comply with other laws and regulations.
7. Glimmer/Grinder retains the right to decline to accept bets without providing any reason.
8. The payout tables, minimum and maximum bets and game rules are all available for each game offered on www.portomasolive.com and we encourage you to read the relevant rules before playing any game.
9. Should betting on a game be stopped the Player will be refunded the whole amount of his bet/s.
10. Should Glimmer/Grinder decide to close a Player’s account, bets which have already been placed and accepted will not be voided and the Player will be paid any winnings.
11. A bet which has been placed and accepted cannot be amended, withdrawn or cancelled by the Player.
12. A mistake regarding the details of a bet or bets will not influence the validity of the bet. Once no more bets are being taken a Player will not be able to change his bet/s.
13. When the Players places a bet/s, he/she acknowledges that he/she has read and understood in full all of the terms and conditions and game rules regarding the bets offered by Glimmer/Grinder as stated on the website.
14. Glimmer/Grinder manages the Player’s account, calculates the available funds, the pending funds, the betting funds as well as the amount of the winnings. Unless proved otherwise, these amounts are considered as final and are deemed to be accurate.
15. The Player is fully responsible for the bets placed, on Internet. Glimmer/Grinder will never question the Player about the relevance of the bets they wish to place and will not be held responsible for the possible mistakes that could have been made during the placing of such bets, including mistakes regarding the placed amounts or betting option (such as colour, card, number, etc) the Player would have selected.
16. Winnings will be paid into the Player’s account after the final result is confirmed. However, Glimmer/Grinder reserves the right to set aside any winnings should there be investigations into the result of a game resulting from a suspicion of criminal activities that may have affected the result of the game. If the irregularity is confirmed then Glimmer/Grinder retains the right to void any related bets and take any other action allowable by law.
17. Should Glimmer/Grinder become aware that a Player has placed a number of bets from different accounts he has irregularly opened, all bets will be voided. Glimmer/Grinder retains the right to take further action as deemed necessary.
18. If bets, which exceed the stated amounts, are erroneously accepted, the excess amount will be disregarded and the bet amount placed will be revised accordingly and the difference paid back to the Player.
19. Glimmer/Grinder offers live casino games which due to the live streaming requirements are in need of adequate bandwidth for the full enjoyment of the game and active and timely participation of the Player. It is recommended that only Player’s having the required bandwidth play the live games. Should Glimmer/Grinder be of the opinion or have knowledge or suspicion that there may be any activity occurring during the course of a game which is either against the rules of the game, or against these Terms &Conditions, or against any Law in force in Malta, Glimmer/Grinder shall have the right to terminate such game and void all bets. It shall be in the discretion of Glimmer/Grinder whether such voided bets be returned to the Player, or not.
Miscarried & Aborted Games
1. Should a Player’s device malfunction or internet connection be lost after the bet has been placed and received on Glimmer/Grinder’s system, the bet/s will be accepted and will participate in the game. The outcome of the game can be checked after the Player’s device or connection are functioning properly again.
2. In the case of Live Blackjack should the Player’s device or connection be lost and the Player’s cards are still below 16 points then another card or cards will be drawn until the points total exceeds 16 or 21. The Player will be credited with any winnings. No more bets will be placed after the connection is lost or a player does not communicate with the croupier for 2 minutes.
3. Should any of Glimmer/Grinder’s systems malfunction before a result is determined then all confirmed bets will be immediately voided and bets that have been confirmed will be credited back to the player’s account.
1. A Player may set his own limits on the amount he permits himself to bet in a specified period of time. The limit can only be removed after the Player contacts Glimmer/Grinder and confirms the removal by email.
2. Any changes requested by the Player to increase limits, remove restrictions or remove the blocking of his account will not take place until seven days after the request is received. Requests to further reduce limits or to increase blocking periods will have immediate effect.
3. A Player may also set a limit on the amount he loses in a specified period of time.
4. A Player may also lock his account for a definite or indefinite period of time should he/she no longer wish to bet.
1. Glimmer/Grinder and its logo are registered trademarks of Glimmer/Grinder Ltd. Any unauthorized use of the brand and/or the logo of Glimmer/Grinder could lead to legal prosecution by Glimmer/Grinder.
2. All of the contents found on the website pages of www.portomasolive.com as well as its URLs are owned by Glimmer/Grinder Ltd. Any unauthorized reproduction or use of this URL address or of the contents of the Glimmer/Grind website could lead to legal prosecution.
1. Glimmer/Grinder is only liable for gross negligence or deliberate actions carried out by its management, employees or vicarious agents.
2. Glimmer/Grinder is not responsible for the services, pages or contents of websites to which links may be provided from time to time from the Glimmer/Grindervwebsite.
3. Glimmer/Grinder is not responsible for any consequences resulting from major incidents such as any strike, terrorist activities, political crisis, war, and saturation of the telecommunication networks, natural catastrophe; which could lead to a total or partial reduction, to the access to its services, on Internet or by phone.
4. Glimmer/Grinder is not to be held responsible for the consequences caused by the breakdown of any device or software, directly managed or outsourced, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access of its Services, via Internet or by phone.
5. In the event of any mistake or negligent act from Glimmer/Grinder’s part, in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the compensation available to the Player would never be any higher than the available funds on the Player’s account or the amount of the bets involved in the mistake or negligent act.
6. Should one or more term or condition of this agreement be declared void by a recognised Court of Justice, then the remaining Terms & Conditions would retain their validity.
7. These Terms & Conditions represent the whole of the agreement between Glimmer/Grinder and the Player, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement, communicated by Glimmer/Grinder.
8. Glimmer/Grinder does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage to a Player or a third party which arises directly or indirectly from a mistake, misprint, malfunction of software on the Glimmer/Grinder website or that of any of its affiliates and/or partners.
1. Glimmer/Grinder Ltd has notified the Commissioner for Data Protection that it is processing personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act, Chapter 4 of the Laws of Malta.
2. Glimmer/Grinder will only process your personal data for the purposes for which it collected it, namely to provide you with an online gaming service.
3. Personal data will be made available strictly to the following members of staff of Glimmer/Grinder: the Director, the Compliance Officer, Customer Support Department, Fraud Department and Glimmer’s legal advisors.
5. Glimmer/Grinder pledges that it shall not store or process all personal information longer than is necessary. Should a player wish to deactivate or otherwise cancel his account, Glimmer/Grinder declares that any data stored will be destroyed after 5 years from cancellation of the account. Should Glimmer/Grinder decide to deactivate or otherwise cancel a Player account, any personal data will be kept for as long as necessary or as may be required.
1. Glimmer/Grinder will endeavour to make a Player’s experience with us an enjoyable one, however, there may be occasions where a Player may feel dissatisfied with the quality of our product/s or of our customer service. A Player may raise a complaint by addressing an email to our Customer Service at email@example.com. Your complaint will be escalated to management and we endeavour to tackle it within 48 hours of receipt. Should you not be satisfied with the way your complaint was resolved or handled you may escalate directly to the Malta Gaming Authority by sending them an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the event that your complaint has not been resolved through the above procedures, you may wish to bring a claim before the Malta Arbirtation Centre as a registered Alternative Dispute Resolution. Provided that the Arbitration Centre does not classify the action as vexatious or frivolous then the Company shall bear the entire costs of the action.
It is important that only complaints of a serious nature are escalated to the Authority.
Bonus General Terms & Conditions
1. All bonuses and promotions are subject to individual terms and conditions, some of which are specific to the particular promotion and which can be found in the ‘Promotions’ section within Glimmer/Grinder under the description of each and every promotion. It is the player’s sole responsibility to ensure they have fully read and understood the Terms & Conditions prior to the acceptance of any bonus or promotion.
2. Bonuses can be claimed only once per person, PC and IP address, family, household address, e-mail address, credit card/debit card number and environments where computers are shared (e.g. Universities, schools, public libraries, workplace etc).
3. All Glimmer/Grinder promotions are limited to Real-money players only. Real-money players are players who have activated their account by placing the minimum required deposit of €10. No withdrawal is allowed as long as there are active and / or pending bonuses which have withdrawal restrictions until wagering requirements have been met.
4. All Glimmer/Grinder bonuses are subject to different wagering requirements which are specified in each of the promotion’s terms and conditions. Withdrawal of bonus money is not permitted prior to reaching the number of times the bonus has to be wagered.
5. Glimmer/Grinder reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such review, it appears that players are participating in strategies that Glimmer/Grinder in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, Glimmer/Grinder reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such player to the promotion. Furthermore, if upon such review, the player’s activities have been deemed to be “Promotion Abuse”, Glimmer/Grinder has the right to take any actions it deems necessary, at its sole discretion, against such abusers. As such, players suspected of bonus abuse will be banned from this promotion.
6. Glimmer/Grinder reserves the following rights:
- To deny a player any bonus where a player has been identified as a bonus abuser by Glimmer/Grinder. In such occurrences, the original deposit will be refunded, however, the player will not be eligible to benefit from the bonus or promotion he / she is judged to have abused.
- To remove unused Bonus balance after 30 days from the day the bonus is credited.
- To refuse a promotion or bonus for any reason deemed valid and appropriate including, but not restricted to, promotion abuse by a player.
- To audit any and all withdrawal and reserves the right to reclaim any bonuses or winnings for failed audits – the original deposit will be credited back to the player’s account.
- To discontinue or cancel any promotion or bonus if management deems it appropriate without prior notification.
- To forfeit bonuses at its own discretion if players bet over 5% of the credited bonus amount.
7. Glimmer/Grinder will not report wagering information to any 3rd parties on behalf of any member. Glimmer/Grinder reserves the right to cancel bonuses at any time without prior notice or explanation. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your depositing method, or the selection of which method is retained exclusively by Glimmer/Grinder.
8. In case of a dispute or unclarity, the verdict of the Malta Gaming Authority will be considered definitive.
9. A player can refuse to participate in any or all of Glimmer/Grinder promotions by sending an email to : email@example.com giving details of his/her account and the promotion he/she would like to be excluded from. Following such communication, a member of Glimmer/Grinder customer support team will proceed to subtract the bonus from the said player’s account.
10. Employees and immediate family members of Glimmer/Grinder and any company or entity associated to it in any way (distributors, affiliates, licensees, subsidiaries, media partners, retailers, wholesalers, advertising, promotion or other agencies) may not take part in any bonus or promotion offered by Glimmer/Grinder.
11. Residents of US, France, Spain, China, Japan and Turkey are excluded from all bonus promotions.
12. Bonuses credited on Live Casino/RNG games powered by Portomaso Gaming, are also subject to the following additional terms and conditions : Stakes from Live Casino and RNG games have lower contribution weighting than slots as shown and explained below
Game Category Stake % contribution
Blackjack (all varieties) 20%
Punto Banco 20%
Roulette (all varieties)** 25%
A bet of €100 in Roulette will be calculated as €25 for wagering requirements.
A bet of €100 in Blackjack will be calculated as €20 for wagering requirements.
**The following roulette bets DO NOT count towards bonus wagering :
A bet including Zero does not contribute towards wagering.
Outside bets : 1 to 18 / 19 to 36 / Red or Black/ Even or Odd
Dozen Bets 1-12/13-24/25-36
Column Bets : Column 1/ Column 2/Column 3
13. Unless otherwise stated players residing in one of ten following Countries are not eligible for any bonus campaigns :
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
14. No Deposit Bonuses – Unless otherwise stated no deposit bonuses or no deposit free spins must be wagered 50 times. The maximum withdrawal amount deriving from a no deposit bonus is €100. Any amount higher than €100 will be forfeited. To request a withdrawal from a no deposit bonus the player must make a minimum deposit of €10.
Live Dealer Games Chat Facility
1. By utilising and participating in the Chat Facility provided by Glimmer/Grinder Limited within the Live Dealer Games, you understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you as the chat participant, and not Glimmer/Grinder or any of its affiliated sites, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the chat facility. Glimmer/Grinder Limited does not control the Content posted via chat and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
2. You understand that by using the Chat facility, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Glimmer/Grinder be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss, theft, or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Chat facility provided within the Live Dealer games.
3. Glimmer/Grinder Rights
Glimmer/Grinder Limited reserves the right to close your casino account if you are found to be in violation of any of the chat facility terms and conditions. Glimmer/Grinder also reserves the right to remove the chat facility if this is repeatedly abused.
4. Player Responsibility
As a player of Glimmer/Grinder, you agree to not use the chat facility to:
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Send sexual content or threaten other chat members in any way;
- Not participate in collusion activities through the use of the chat facility or separate chat;
- Impersonate any person, business or entity, including Glimmer/Grinder Limited and its employees and agents;
- Attempt to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Chat room;
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any copyright law or contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other members’ ability to engage in chats;
- Market, advertise, solicit, on behalf of any third party be it a competitor or non-related group, commercial enterprise, non-profit organization, and or political/religious group or general cause;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, whether intentional or unintentional;
- Victimise, harass, degrade, or intimidate any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Encourage or incite conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- Interfere with the use of Glimmer/Grinder by others. Glimmer/Grinder Limited does not claim ownership of content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Chat facility. However, with respect to content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Chat facility, you grant Glimmer/Grinder Limited worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed. This also includes reporting offensive content to the relevant authorities.
5. No Duty to Monitor
You agree that Glimmer/Grinder Limited is not liable for content that is provided by others. Glimmer/Grinder has no duty to pre-screen content, but has the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. Glimmer/Grinder records all chat conversations and reserves the right to remove/edit content for any reason, but is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material.
Upon a request by Glimmer/Grinder Limited, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Glimmer/Grinder Limited and other affiliated companies, and our respective employees, contractors, officers, directors, and agents from any and all actions or procedures that Glimmer/Grinder Limited could face as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Management’s decision with regards to disputes arising from the chat facility is final.