General Terms & Conditions1 Introduction
- Glimmer Ltd is a company registered on the 14/12/2007 under the laws of Malta; Registration number: C 43108; registered address: Level3, Portomaso Business Tower, Portomaso Malta. Glimmer Ltd is trading under the name portomaso.com (accordingly any reference to portomaso.com or Glimmer shall be construed as constituting a reference to Glimmer Ltd).
- Glimmer Ltd was awarded a Class 1 on 4 license on the 30/05/2008, numbered LGA/CL1/447/2008 by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority in Malta and is also regulated by them (www.lga.org.mt).
- The live games of Glimmer run on the Grinder Ltd platform which has been awarded a Class 4 license on the 30/05 /2008 number LGA/CL4/446/2008 by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority and its virtual casino games run on the Net Entertainment Malta Ltd gaming platform which has been awarded a Class 4 license, by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta and are both also regulated by the said Authority.
- This agreement establishes the terms and conditions for the contractual relationship between Glimmer and any person registering with the company, known as a Player. Each person is required to accept these terms and conditions when registering for an account with Glimmer and is bound by them throughout the existence of the relationship.
- Glimmer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions including any of the Game specific rules at any time and without prior notice. We will do our outmost to inform our Players should there be major modifications to the Terms & Conditions. Nevertheless, it is the Player's responsibility to regularly check for any changes. Should the Player, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of Glimmer anymore, he can withdraw all available funds and close the account.
- The contractual relationship is between the registered Player and Glimmer Ltd and is governed by these terms and conditions and by the Laws of Malta.
- In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the terms and conditions and versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
- Any Player applying for an account must be at least 18 years old, or in the case of Estonia not less than 21 years of age.
- Persons resident of the USA cannot register as Players with Glimmer.
- The Players of Glimmer agree to abide by these terms and conditions at all times, and also confirm that they are:
- not acting in the interests of any third party;
- not utilising funds originating from any criminal activity or activities;
- not utilising bank accounts, debit cards, credit card/s they are not authorised to use;
- not going to attempt to hack the website or, to alter its code in any way;
- not going to take part or organise any criminal actions against Glimmer, its affiliates, and its Players.
- Deposits can be made into the account by bank transfer, telegraphic/wire transfer by VISA and MASTERCARD. The name on the credit card, eWallet or the bank transfer should be identical to that of the Player receiving the funds. If this is not the case the deposit will be rejected and the funds paid back. Any charges levied by the banks/payment gateways will be deducted from the reversed amount.
- Minimum deposits:
- 20 Euros on deposits made by Credit Card, eWallet or wire transfer.
- 20 Euros for deposits made by bank transfer.
- First deposit of new customers: €200
- After authentication of player: €1000 per transaction.
- The minimum amount for a withdrawal via bank transfer is 30 € (thirty Euros) ;
- The minimum amount for a withdrawal into a Visa card (CFT) is €10 (ten Euro)
Before a withdrawal request is carried out Glimmer must be satisfied about the authenticity of the Player.
- Glimmer will do its utmost to process any withdrawal requests within 3-5 working days from receipt of such request.
- Deposits Customers can fund their account credits via the following:
- Credit / debit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard,)
- Bankwire (Please enquire on ( email@example.com ) for details).
Card deposits are automated - once your deposit transaction is authorized by your issuer, the funds will be credited to your account instantly.
Bankwire deposits will be credited to your account by Customer Support as soon as they appear as cleared funds on the specified bank account.
To speed up this process, please ensure that you quote your username & email as a reference on the deposit and notify the Customer Support team of the transfer details (amount, reference, bank account) as soon as the funds are sent.
- Withdrawals Credit / debit card VISA - maximum € 5,000 or equivalent per card per day.
Refunds can only be sent to cards which have previously been used to deposit.
MASTERCARD - refunds not available.
Withdrawals can be requested from the "withdrawals" option within the "My Account" section. The default withdrawal method selected by the system will be the same one used to deposit, although customers can change this to select their preferred option if they wish.
Once requested, withdrawals will be held for authorization by Finance Department - once authorized, the funds will be paid to the customer. Please note that, withdrawals request, are required to request proof of identity, address and a confirmation of the initial original deposit that was used to deposit credits, prior to processing a withdrawal request , and to change the requested withdrawal method if and when appropriate
- Glimmer has the right at any time to request relevant documents from player to ensure authenticity.
- A bet can only be placed by a registered Player.
- A bet can only be placed over the Internet.
- A bet can only be placed by a Player if he has sufficient funds in his account with Glimmer.
- The bet, once concluded, will be governed by the version of terms and conditions valid at the time of the bet being accepted.
- A bet is deemed to have been placed as soon as confirmation of the acceptance of the betting offer from Glimmer is received on the device or computer of the Player.
- The Player affirms that at the time he placed a bet or bets he had no knowledge as to the outcome of the respective game or that actions are being taken to affect the outcome of the games. Where there is a suspicion of a violation of this rule, Glimmer retains the right to void the bet and refuse to pay out winnings. It also retains the right to take any further action to protect its legitimate interests and to comply with other laws and regulations.
- Glimmer retains the right to decline to accept bets without providing any reason.
- The payout tables, minimum and maximum bets and game rules are all available for each game offered on www.portomasolive.com and we encourage you to read the relevant rules before playing any game.
- Should betting on a game be stopped the Player will be refunded the whole amount of his bet/s.
- Should Glimmer decide to close a Player's account, bets which have already been placed and accepted will not be voided and the Player will be paid any winnings.
- A bet which has been placed and accepted cannot be amended, withdrawn or cancelled by the Player.
- A mistake regarding the details of a bet or bets will not influence the validity of the bet. Once no more bets are being taken a Player will not be able to change his bet/s.
- When the Players places a bet/s he acknowledges that he has read and understood in full all of the terms and conditions and game rules regarding the bets offered by Glimmer as stated on the website.
- Glimmer manages the Player's account, calculates the available funds, the pending funds, the betting funds as well as the amount of the winnings. Unless proved otherwise, these amounts are considered as final and are deemed to be accurate.
- The Player is fully responsible for the bets placed, on Internet. Glimmer will never question the Player about the relevance of the bets they wish to place and will not be held responsible for the possible mistakes that could have been made during the placing of such bets, including mistakes regarding the placed amounts or betting option (such as colour, card, number, etc) they have selected.
- Winnings will be paid into the Player's account after the final result is confirmed. However, Glimmer reserves the right to set aside any winnings should there be investigations into the result of a game resulting from a suspicion of criminal activities that may have affected the result of the game. If the irregularity is confirmed then Glimmer retains the right to void any related bets and take any other action allowable by law.
- Should Glimmer become aware that a Player has placed a number of bets from different accounts he has irregularly opened, all bets will be voided. Glimmer retains the right to take further action as deemed necessary.
- If bets, which exceed the stated amounts, are erroneously accepted, the excess amount will be disregarded and the bet amount placed will be revised accordingly and the difference paid back to the Player.
- Glimmer offer live casino games which due to the live streaming requirements are in need of adequate bandwidth for the full enjoyment of the game and active and timely participation of the Player. It is recommended that only Player's having the required bandwidth play the live games.
- Should a Player's device malfunction or internet connection be lost after the bet has been placed and received on Glimmer's system the bet/s will be accepted and will participate in the game. The outcome of the game can be checked after the Player's device or connection are functioning properly again.
- In the case of Live Blackjack should the Player's device or connection be lost and the Player's cards are still below 16 points then another card or cards will be drawn until the points total exceeds 16 or 21. The Player will be credited with any winnings. No more bets will be placed after the connection is lost or a player does not communicate with the croupier for 2 minutes.
- Should any of Glimmer's systems malfunction before a result is determined then all confirmed bets will be immediately voided and bets that have been confirmed will be credited back to the player's account.
- A Player may set his own limits on the amount he permits himself to bet in a specified period of time. The limit can only be removed after the Player contacts Glimmer and confirms the removal by email.
- Any changes requested by the Player to increase limits, remove restrictions or remove the blocking of his account will not take place until seven days after the request is received. Requests to further reduce limits or to increase blocking periods will have immediate effect.
- A Player may also set a limit on the amount he loses in a specified period of time.
- A Player may also lock his account for a definite or indefinite period of time should he no longer wish to bet.
- Glimmer and its logo are registered trademarks of Glimmer Ltd. Any unauthorized use of the brand and/or the logo of Glimmer could lead to legal prosecution by Glimmer.
- All of the contents found on the website pages of www.portomasolive.com as well as its URLs are owned by Glimmer Ltd. Any unauthorized reproduction or use of this URL address or of the contents of the Glimmer website could lead to legal prosecution.
- Glimmer is only liable for gross negligence or deliberate actions carried out by its management, employees or vicarious agents.
- Glimmer is not responsible for the services, pages or contents of websites to which links may be provided from time to time from the Glimmer website.
- Glimmer is not responsible for any consequences resulting from major incidents such as any strike, terrorist activities, political crisis, war, and saturation of the telecommunication networks, natural catastrophe; which could lead to a total or partial reduction, to the access to its services, on Internet or by phone.
- Glimmer is not to be held responsible for the consequences caused by the breakdown of any device or software, directly managed or outsourced, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access of its Services, via Internet or by phone.
- In the event of any mistake or negligent act from Glimmer's part, in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the compensation available to the Player would never be any higher than the available funds on the Player's account or the amount of the bets involved in the mistake or negligent act.
- Should one or more term or condition of this agreement be declared void by a recognised Court of Justice, then the remaining Terms & Conditions would retain their validity.
- These Terms & Conditions represent the whole of the agreement between Glimmer and the Player, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement, communicated by Glimmer.
- Glimmer does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage to a Player or a third party which arises directly or indirectly from a mistake, misprint, malfunction of software on the Glimmer website or that of any of its affiliates and/or partners.
- Glimmer Ltd has notified the Commissioner for Data Protection that it is processing personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 2001 of the Laws of Malta.
- Glimmer will only process your personal data for the purposes for which it collected it, namely to provide you with an online gaming service.
- Glimmer does not normally share your data with any other parties outside the group, however, at times we may be required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that disclosure is necessary for the public interest.
- Glimmer will endeavour to make a Player's experience with us an enjoyable one, however, there may be occasions where a Player may feel dissatisfied with the quality of our product/s or of our customer service. A Player may raise a complaint by addressing an email to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your complaint will be escalated to management and we endeavour to tackle it within 48 hours of receipt. Should you not be satisfied with the way your complaint was resolved or handled you may escalate directly to the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta by sending them an email on email@example.com
- It is important that only complaints of a serious nature are escalated to the Authority.
- A player only qualifies for a bonus on the first deposit or in case of a special promotion.
- Deposit at least €20,00 to your casino account in order to receive your welcome bonus.
- The 100% bonus is credited to your casino account instantly, with a maximum of €100.
- This bonus offer is in general only valid. Residents of China, Japan and Turkey are excluded from this promotion at all times.
- The welcome bonus needs to be wagered at least 25 times in one of the casino games of Portomasolive.com, before a withdrawal of the money can be made.
- The bonus needs to be cleared in game play in a period of 30 days to remain valid.
- It is not possible to cash out the bonus or to transfer the bonus to the Flash Casino before the bonus has been wagered 25 times.
- The special page about bonuses contains all information on the rules for the games that allow to free the bonus.
- There is a maximum amount of 1 casino account allowed per player, person, or household. It is therefore only possible to receive the bonus promotion once.
- All www.portomasolive.com promotions are only available once, per day, per person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number and IP-address where computers are shared (university, school, workspace, public library, etc).
- Portomasolive.com shall, next to the welcome bonus, offer other bonuses on dates that have been communicated beforehand. Per special promotion or offer, the special rules with regard to the clearing of the bonus will be communicated before promotion is issued.
- www.portomasolive.com reserves itself the right to use user names for promotions with the protection of personal details kept in mind.
- In case of a dispute or unclarity, the verdict of the Lotteries & Gaming Authorities will be considered definitive.
- Employees, volunteers, freelancers, and board members of the Portomaso Live, promotional-, marketing-, or other offices, license-holders, issuers of licenses, affiliates, service providers and other associated, detached or connected companies can not qualify for the promotions offered by the Portomasolive. The same rules apply for the family members of these persons.
- Players of persons which make misuse of a promotion will be excluded from the promotion they misused and from future promotions.
- www.portomasolive.com (Glimmer LTD) reserves itself the right to, at any given moment, even during a promotion that has already started, end the promotion or offer without further justification.
- In order to prevent the casino of being subject to the so-called 'bonus hunting', the www.portomasolive.com is entitled to refuse foreign players bonus offers.
- If a player does not want to receive the bonus, then he or she can get in contact with the customer service. The customer service will remove (subtract) the bonus from the casino account of the player .
- The bonus needs to be wagered 25 times on the main casino site. For example, if you deposit €100, you will receive another €100 in bonus and €2500 (25x €100) need to be wagered over a period of 30 days in order to withdraw the money. If the money is withdrawn before the wagering requirements are met, the bonus and any winnings made from it will be forfeited. All Table Games, Poker Games & Video Poker Slots in the flash casino lobby are excluded from this promotion
Last revised 08/2010